Sign in or
Open letter repostings
If you've posted the open letter somewhere, please add a line here -- a link, if it's on a web page; or a description if it's a mailing list or some other format.
- mailed to the listsev for Senator Obama - Please, No Telecom Immunity and Get FISA Right: 3724 readers. (delivery delayed, myBO currently down for maintenance)
- on Obama Letdown Watch
- at Bullet or the Ballot
- on Open Left
- at Democratic Underground 550 views so far....
- at blog.myspace.com/sealedindictments1 1530 friends
- in the Senator Obama - Please, No Telecom Immunity and Get FISA Right Facebook group: 935 members
- at hsuperpolitical
- inthe One Million Strong for Barack Facebook group: 582,850 members
- my. BarackObama.com Barack In Fargo, North Dakota (The "current" blog at myBO changes several times per day.)
- at Mad Progress
- at Divine Salve
- on Amazon.com Today's Deals forum, http://tinyurl.com/5gcylb
Latest page update: made by SunShineLaw
, Jul 5 2008, 1:38 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by SunShineLaw
2 words added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SunShineLaw||Sign the Senate Petition to Stop Telecom Immunity||2||Jul 4 2008, 12:52 AM EDT by JonPincus|
Thread started: Jul 3 2008, 4:22 PM EDT Watch
Senator Feingold needs our help to stop the FISA "compromise" bill. Please read it and then sign Democracy For America's Senate Petition to Stop Telecom Immunity. DFA will deliver the petitions to every Senator on Tuesday morning, right before the expected vote.
6 out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?
Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page