Sign in or
Blogging Our Response To Senator Obama's Statement
You can help us get the word out about our response to Senator Obama's July 3rd statement, and our 50 state campaign by posting about them on your personal blog.
What to do:
- Add a post to your blog with the text of our response statement. You can find the complete text here. Personalize it with your own introductory message. Make sure your introduction gives your readers links back to our Get Fisa Right Group.
- Sample introduction: "You all know what a political junkie I am. Over the last few days, my latest cause has been the campaign to get Senator Barack Obama to take a stand and protect our constitutional rights from being eroded by the upcoming FISA reauthorization bill. I joined a group devoted to that on My Barack Obama.com, and it's now the biggest group on the site! We've gotten a wiki started where people can go to learn more about this issue, and find ways to lobby Senator Obama and their own senators. You can find it here [provide a link to http://get-fisa-right.wetpaint.com/]. We've been so vocal, the Senator's campaign had to release a response to us! Sadly, the response wasn't what we'd hoped, but we're not giving up! We've written a response to that response, and here it is: [include the text of the response message].
- Add our badge to your blog and social network profiles. Just copy and paste this code into your blog:
<a href="http://get-fisa-right.wetpaint.com/page/Today%27s+priorities"> <img src="http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/_fBFoOD5aOb5HPL8gAT3_w44619"/></a> <br/> Help Obama <a href="http://get-fisa-right.wetpaint.com/page/Today%27s+priorities">Get FISA Right </a>.
- Here are some suggestions for where you can add your badge:
- Facebook and Myspace: add it to your profile
More things to do:
- Email your blogger friends (we know you have them) with a link back to this page: http://get-fisa-right.wetpaint.com/page/Blogging+Our+Response+To+Senator+Obama%27s+Statement
- Go here to share your blogging stories: http://getfisaright.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11
Latest page update: made by Aviva032
, Jul 20 2008, 6:28 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Moved from: Resources
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page